GENSSI best performing LED Technology. This 80W LED give you breathtaking brightness never seen in any other 3157 bulb on the market.
- Flickering / Fast Flashing will happen on almost all vehicles if you install these on your turn signal. Solution? 50W resistors wired to the positive and ground of your signal wire. 1 per side. (Not included)
- Polarity sensitive (The lights only work one way, if they do not light flip)
- They are larger than OEM bulbs, if you have limited space, may not fit all applications.
- These are not 3157 CK - See diagram pinout to see what this means. Some vehicles (rare) are 3157 CK and will result in fuses being burned. (NOTE: Some vehicles may require resistors to prevent Hyper Flashing or Bulb Out Warnings)
- Reverse backup bulb on American vehicles
- Rear Tail Light Bulb
- Front Corner Bulb
3157, 3157LL, 3057 also fits: 3156 3056 - Pins need to be adjusted if using on 3157CK (+/- are in different spots, see diagram)
Up to 900 Lumens of 6000K cool white light output at 12V DC
4x Front projected XB-D CREE LED; 12x Side Epistar LED
No filament to burn out; Aluminum body acts as a heat-sink for up to 10x longer life than typical bulbs
DOES NOT FIT
These will are not 3157 CK bulbs which look similar