CAN-BUS HID KIT Xenon Light Conversion
Finally the kit you have been looking for! High performance CANBUS Series HID kit is designed to be the ultimate HID conversion kit on the market. CANBUS ballast are designed to work with 99% of vehicles, preventing dash errors and flickering issues. Tested & Approved with late model BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Dodge and more. Waterproof and anti-corrosion perfect for off road environments. Includes a 2 year replacement warranty.
OEM REPLACEMENT HID Arc Quartz Xenon Bulbs
- Arc Quartz bulb design increase clarity and reduces light refraction
- OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
- 35% less power usage than halogen bulbs puts less stress on your vehicles electrical system
- 450% brighter than halogen means improved visibility!
- 100% weatherproof construction, IP6.
- Perfect color match technology.
- Ultimate reliability using SSTC Technology to ensure long life.
- Color temperature output has tolerance of +/- 100K, the tolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes.
- Superior lumen output compare to its competitor 3200+ on average.
- Best quality burners from Bosch Japan.
- Up to 3000 Hours Lifetime.
100% Weatherproof Aluminum case with OEM Grade 7 silicone sealant, lasts for 10+ years!
Easy to connect clips make installation a breeze.
20-30% brighter light (3600 Lumens) than the standard ballasts.
Digital CANBUS ballast monitor pulses from your vehicle and ensure flicker free operations.
Included 50W Resistors with 9007 and H13 Kits that can be used to prevent errors and issues. Please note even though this kit is a CANBUS Kit, the vehicle doesn't sense the ballast directly, as bi-xenon kits use a relay from the battery. Thus the provided resistor packs are required for vehicle such as Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler and some Fords. On plug and play resistor pack you will have two 50W resistors. You may not need one or both resistors attached and must be cut off if you encounter issues with high beam not functioning.
Included wiring harness - Plug and play to your vehicles bulb socket on one side of your vehicle.